Google Analytics Plugin
To add Google Analytics to your site, simply follow the steps below:
- From site admin, navigate to Settings | Plugins. The Plugins screen will load.
- Find Google Analytics in the Install Plugin column. Check the checkbox to the left of it.
- Click the gear icon under the Settings column.
- Enter your Google Analytics tracking ID in the Tracking ID field of the form that appears.
- Close the form and click the Save Plugins button.
Shown below: Google Analytics on the Plugins screen
Shown below: Add your tracking ID
Is this article out of date or do you need further assistance
with this topic?